Jonathan combines a passion for data analysis with deep knowledge of the european power sector.
- Consultant at Neon (since 2015)
Jonathan is trained in energy economics and data science.
- M.Sc. Economics from Humboldt University Berlin
- B.Sc. Economics from Leuphana University Lüneburg
Jonathan has worked on power system data , helping to provide the public with better data for analysis and modeling.
- Open source power market modeling BMWi. (Report)
- TSO data quality European Commission. (Report )
Jonathan has published on open data for electricity system modeling.
- The ENTSO-E Transparency Platform – A review of Europe’s most ambitious electricity data platform, Applied Energy, 2018
- Frictionless data for electricity system modelling, Applied Energy, 2019